Triogen UV Ultra Disinfection Unit -
The Triogen Ultra range of ultraviolet units is designed to provide residential swimming pools and spas, water features and ponds with a cost effective UV system for disinfection and improved water quality. The reactor bodies are manufactured from UV inhibited polymeric materials making them suitable for use with pools utilizing salt water chlorinators or standard chemical dosing. The units simply connect to a suitably protected mains power supply and come complete with union adapters, pressure gauge and flow-switch. Units are available for flows of 11m³/hr, 22m³/hr, and 32m³/hr.
• Safely lower free chlorine residual with effective disinfection and including chlorine-resistant micro-organisms.
• Reduction in skin, eye and respiratory irritation.
• Long-term compatibility with saltwater/salt chlorinator pools.
• One to three high output, low pressure UV lamps can be incorporated within the same unit providing 30mJcm2 class A potable drinking water level output.• Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
• 13000 hours operational lamp life.
• Centre ring to view lamp operation.
• Easy UV lamp replacement and thinble cleaning.
• Automatic pre-set pressure switch.
• Ultra-1: 58W wattage, 11m³/hr flow rate, 0.24A current, 1-phase 230V.
• Ultra-2: 116W wattage, 22m³/hr flow rate, 0.48A current, 1-phase 230V.
Also available Tank top reinforcing plate in 12mm PVC, supplied with 3 fixings; to suit 200L , 300L and 500L day tank.- See more at: http://www.gaffey.co.uk/product/chemical-day-tanks#sthash.wXVKvEo9.dpuf