Based in the North West, Pool Tech Services was established in 2008 by Danny Grant and has grown consistently year-on-year. Our expertise principally concerns swimming pool maintenance services across a range of environments, and the supply of associated product solutions.
All shapes and sizes of pools are catered for. We ensure they remain open, operating smoothly and efficiently with optimum water quality and to the highest standards of cleanliness.
Our current client base includes:
- Commercial pools and spas.
- Residential pools (indoor and outdoor).
- Primary and Secondary School pools.
- Universities and other tertiary education facilities.
- Private swim schools.
- Hotels, health clubs and gyms.
- Municipal swimming pools and leisure centres.
- NHS-approved hydrotherapy pools.
- Water features (civic and domestic).
All pool technicians are trained to the industry-standard PWTAG guidelines and draw on over 12 years’ industry experience. Important for certain clients, all our technicians are CRB-approved and experienced in a range of educational environments.
As you would expect, we also supply products from all the leading brands in the market. Simply proceed to our online shop which encompasses just about anything for your plant room, cleanliness/water quality, safety/teaching aids, fun/enjoyment and utility.