Gaffey ChemiDOS Midi Dosing Pumps -
The ChemiDOS™ Midi motor-driven dosing pump combines good dosing properties with a robust design. It's low noise and leak tightness are other features that distinguish this dosing pump.
- Capacity range 24 - 114 l/h, up to 10 bar
- Easy to operate
- Gear parts and bearings come with lifetime lubrication
- Manually adjustable stroke length from 0 - 100%
- Suitable for toxic and aggressive media
- Materials:PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Material consistency with the accessories
- Gears with a single-level worm-wheel gear ratio
- Three-phase and alternating current motors available
All ChemiDos™ pumps come with a 2 year warranty from despatch.
Pump Details (motorised pump)
Midi 72: 39l/h, 3bar
Can also be supplied as a pump kit.
Gaffey's ChemiDOS™ pump range offers solid build quality and reliability for dosing in the harshest of applications. With a choice of solenoid, stepper motor and motor driven pumps, almost every type of chemical dosing application can be covered. Each ChemiDOS™ pump can be supplied with an installation kit for simplicity of ordering. A complete range of accessories and spare parts are stocked for quick delivery, all backed up by first-class technical support and customer service. ChemiDOS™ dosing pumps also offer great compatibility, ease of use, simple servicing and outstanding value for money as standard.