Gaffey ChemiDOS Mini Dosing Pumps -
The motor-driven diaphragm dosing pump ChemiDOS™ MINI shows its strength with smaller dosing capacities. Robust, compact and reliable even in "corrosive" environments thanks to a corrosion resistant plastic gear housing.
- Capacity range 3 - 39 l/h, up to 10 bar
- Manually adjustable stroke length from 0 - 100%
- Materials: PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Suitable for toxic and aggresive media
- Material consistency with the accessories
- Feet and gears made of chemical-resistant plastic
All ChemiDOS™ pumps come with a 2 year warranty from despatch
Pump Details (motorised pumps)
Mini 24: 24l/h, 5bar
Mini 40: 39l/h, 2.5bar
Can also be supplied as a pump kit.
Gaffey's ChemiDOS™ pump range offers solid build quality and reliability for dosing in the harshest of applications. With a choice of solenoid, stepper motor and motor driven pumps, almost every type of chemical dosing application can be covered. Each ChemiDOS™ pump can be supplied with an installation kit for simplicity of ordering. A complete range of accessories and spare parts are stocked for quick delivery, all backed up by first-class technical support and customer service. ChemiDOS™ dosing pumps also offer great compatibility, ease of use, simple servicing and outstanding value for money as standard.