Efficiently and safely disinfects water and protects your pool against pathogenic organisms.
In the Blue Lagoon UV-C Timer, UV-C radiation with a wavelength of 253.7nm is generated by the special lamp, which thus produces a bactericidal action. The water is fed through the UV-C machine by a pump.The UV-C radiation neutralises bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and prevents them from reproducing. A built-in high-frequency electronic ballast absorbs current fluctuations and so protects the lamp.The device also contains an integrated hour counter that accurately monitors the number of burning hours.You can see exactly when the lamp needs replacing. In addition, the stainless-steel interior reflects the UV-C radiation, thereby increasing the efficiency by up to 35%. With the Blue Lagoon UV-C Timer your water will be efficiently and safely disinfected, providing you with excellent water quality.
• Provides fresh, clean and clear water.
• Keeps the formation of algae and micro-organisms under control.
• Can reduce the use of chlorine and other chemicals by up to 80%.
• Prevents chlorine smell and irritation of skin and eyes (red eyes).
• Integrated adjustable hour counter for the Philips UV-C lamp
• UV-C demolishes bonded chlorine.
• All models come with an electronic ballast for an even power supply and ability to withstand variable voltages.
• Better for the environment than traditional methods.
• Up to 35% more UV-C produced by reflection.
• 316L stainless-steel housing.
• Straightforward installation and maintenance.
• The 40W and 75W systems include a built-in timer which can be set to cut off the UV system. The timer also has an operation time counter so you will know when it is time to change the lamps.
• The 130W system does not have a timer, instead it has an integrated flow sensor to eliminate the system working in no-flow situations.
Also available Tank top reinforcing plate in 12mm PVC, supplied with 3 fixings; to suit 200L, 300L and 500L day tank.
Graduated day tanks in translucent MDPE with screw lids. Available as standard in translucent white in various sizes, from capacity 50L to 500L; including 75L rectangular tank.
Also available Tank top reinforcing plate in 12mm PVC, supplied with 3 fixings; to suit 200L , 300L and 500L day tank.
- See more at: http://www.gaffey.co.uk/product/chemical-day-tanks#sthash.wXVKvEo9.dpuf