Elecro G2 Titanium Heat Exchanger -
The unique design and robust construction of the Elecro Generation 2 (G2) Heat Exchanger offers an unrivalled heat transfer surface area, making it one of the most efficient products on the market.
Featuring a densely packed tubular bundle in a thermally insulated primary chamber. The relatively small volume of the chamber and large surface area of the internal tubing provides superb heat transfer efficiency and minimal energy loss, making the G2 the perfect choice for all applications including gas or oil fired boiler circuits, solar panels, heat pumps or chillers.
The G2 is manufactured to the highest specification, using the strongest and most durable materials. The shell is constructed from BS 316L stainless steel (EN 1.4432) and enclosed by a rigid thermal casing for enhanced insulation of the primary water flow, ensuring maximum efficiency.
It has been designed to allow the installation engineer to select which way to plumb the primary and secondary water to achieve maximum thermal gain. This is achieved by routing the primary flow in an opposing direction to the secondary (pool) water.
The standard G2 heat exchanger is supplied complete with:
• 2 x 1” male/male brass primary connections
• 1 x 1” non-return valve
• Titanium thermostat pocket
• Robust, durable construction
• 316 stainless steel shell with special polymide fittings
• 38 piece titanium internal tube bundle
• For indoor or outdoor pools
• Thermostat pocket
• Solvent weld unions for connection to rigid pipe
• 1.5” connections
• Suitable for salt, chlorinated and solar heated pools