Elecro Nano Splasher Electric Pool Heater -
Easy to install – simply ‘plug & play’ Supplied fully equipped Straight through flow Robust and durable Safe and reliable Ideal heater for heat pump top up/back up Corrosion...
- Easy to install – simply ‘plug & play’
- Supplied fully equipped
- Straight through flow
- Robust and durable
- Safe and reliable
- Ideal heater for heat pump top up/back up
- Corrosion resistant titanium heating element
- BS 316L Stainless Steel (EN 1.4432) flow tube
- Accuracy to 1˚C with analogue control thermostat
- Ultra-reliable flow switch allows safe operation as low as 1,000 litres per hour
- Thermal safety cut-out (manual reset)
- Floor or wall mountable
- 100% operational efficiency through product life
Specifically designed to ensure maximum safety, reliability and efficiency, the Elecro Nano Splasher pool heater is user-friendly and offers ‘plug & play’ installation. The thermostat dial gives you control over the desired pool temperature, while the thermal safety cut-out avoids over-heating. Robust and reliable, this heater is made to last, affording you the perfect pool temperature with easy to use controls.
All Elecro electric heaters feature our unique and proven coiled heating element technology whereby a turbulent vortex is created in the water flow. This delivers outstanding efficiency and extended life expectancy by preventing the build up of mineral deposits on the heating element. The heater can be vertically wall-mounted or stand on the floor with the control components on the top face casing. Screw fit adapters are supplied to allow connection to standard above ground pool flexible pipe work, while the water inlet and outlet fittings can be connected to either metric or imperial standard pipes.
Safety and equipment protection is provided by a flow switch that operates from as low as 1000 litres per hour. Over-heating protection is provided by a thermal cut-out (manual reset).