Waterco MultiCyclone Centrifugal Filter -
Waterco’s award winning MultiCyclone is a brilliant pre-filtration device that works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration and is designed with no moving parts and no filter media to clean or replace.
Available with 12 or 16 multiple hydro cyclones.
- Incoming water enters hydro-cyclones tangentially, generating a strong centrifugal effect.
- The sediment is spun out to the hydro-cyclone’s wall, and then spirals down to the sediment chamber. The filtered water migrates towards the centre of the hydro cyclone where the flow reverses and spirals upwards through the outlet.
- Accumulation of sediment can be visibly monitored through the MultiCyclone’s clear sediment chamber.
- The MultiCyclone is easily cleaned by opening the valve. Only 15 litres of water is discharged to cleanse the MultiCyclone.
- MultiCyclone is easy to install and fits to most existing filtration systems.
- There are no moving parts to wear out and replace.
- MultiCyclone12 Ultra flow rates: min = 2.4m3/hr, max = 18.0m3/hr
- MultiCyclone16 Ultra flow rates: min = 3.0m3/hr, max = 30.0m3/hr
Note: The MultiCyclone is designed to filter sediment that is heavier than water, floating debris cannot be filtered out by centrifugal filtration.