Waterco MultiCyclone Ultra Centrifugal Filter -
MultiCyclone Plus combines centrifugal and cartridge filtration into one streamline housing, creating an ultra compact filtration system that can be vertically installed on a pool pump.
Available with 12 or 16 multiple hydro cyclones.
- Incoming water enters hydro-cyclones tangentially, generating a strong centrifugal effect. The sediment is spun out to the hydro-cyclone’s wall, and then spirals down to the sediment chamber.
- The filtered water then migrates towards the centre of the hydrocyclone where the flow reverses and spirals upwards through a 75ft2 cartridge element before exiting.
- The addition of the cartridge element provides the highest standard of filtrattion with very little need for cleaning.
- The majority of sediment is removed by the hydrocyclones. The sediment level can be visibly monitored through the MultiCyclone’s clear sediment bowl.
- The pressure gauge located at the top of the unit indicates when the cartridge requires cleaning.
- The cartridge can easily be removed by undoing the locking ring.
- MultiCyclone12 Ultra flow rates: min = 2.4m3/hr, max = 13.5m3/hr
- MultiCyclone16 Ultra flow rates: min = 3.0m3/hr, max = 16.8m3/hr
Note: The MultiCyclone is designed to filter sediment that is heavier than water, floating debris cannot be filtered out by centrifugal filtration.