Gaffey ChemiDOS Smart LD Dosing Pumps -
The stepper motor-driven diaphragm dosing pump ChemiDos™ SMART LD provides a wide variety of attractive solutions for demanding dosing tasks. With its innovative drive, the dosing pump can cary out suction and discharge strokes at different speeds and is unbeatable in terms of flexibility.
- Output range from 5-19.2 l/h, upto 15 bar
- Power supply unit 110 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, IP65, 25 W
- Microprocessor controlled drive
- Integrated dosing head venting facility
- Suitable for wall and floor mounting
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke frequency can be precisely adjusted via the keyboard
- Graphic display with multi-language menu
- Analogue input and pulse input (increase and reduction)
- Level input for external start/stop
- Supply amount displayed in various units
- Maximum delivery rate can be limited
- Diaphragm replacement programme
- 2 Slow Motion modes for dosing viscous media
- Stroke feedback output
- Batch dosing with interval and timer functions
- Dosing control input
- Diaphragm failure input for leak monitoring
All ChemiDos™ pumps come with a 2 year warranty from despatch.
Pump Details (stepper)
LD5: 5.3l/h, 15bar
Can also be supplied as a pump kit.
Gaffey's ChemiDOS™ pump range offers solid build quality and reliability for dosing in the harshest of applications. With a choice of solenoid, stepper motor and motor driven pumps, almost every type of chemical dosing application can be covered. Each ChemiDOS™ pump can be supplied with an installation kit for simplicity of ordering. A complete range of accessories and spare parts are stocked for quick delivery, all backed up by first-class technical support and customer service. ChemiDOS™ dosing pumps also offer great compatibility, ease of use, simple servicing and outstanding value for money as standard.