Pentair Tagelus Filter - Top Mount -
The Tagelus Top Mount sand filter from Pentair (Atika) available in three diameter sizes 19" to 30".
Sand filters have been installed on tens of thousands of pools for decades - a testament to their performance, value and ease of use. But not all sand filters are equal, because not all include design features that continuously flatten and level the sand inside the tank. This is the key to consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low. It is also a key advantage when you select a Tagelus filter.
- The Tagelus tank is constructed in one piece from fiberglass reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service.
- Easy does it. The six-position Hi-Flow valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and always safe. Pressure gauge also included.
- Tagelus filters provide years of service with only periodic backwashing to remove trapped debris from the sand.
- A special “diffuser” creates a uniform sand bed that consistently traps more dirt without impeding the water flow or letting it race through too fast - the result is more effective filtration and longer times between backwashing.
- One piece reinforced fibreglass tank.
- Valve can be fitted in any position.
- Easy drainage.
- Complete with multiport valve and gauge.
- One piece reinforced tank.
- 6-way multiport valve.
- 3.5bar maximum operating pressure.
- 50oC maximum operating temperature.
Flow rates: 19" = 8.5m3/hr, 24" = 14.0m3/hr, 30" = 22.0m3/hr